We continue to monitor developments and communication from our state and local leaders to make the wisest decisions about our gatherings.
General guidelines and protocols:
- If you choose to wear a mask and/or gloves, please do so. Masks and gloves will be provided in the lobby if needed.
- There is hand sanitizer available at each entrance. Please sanitize your hands when you enter.
- Upon arrival, please enter the Sanctuary to be seated. Do not gather in the Welcome Center.
- If you need to use the elevator to access the sanctuary, only one person/family will be allowed at one time.
- Practice social distancing in the sanctuary and around the church.
- Upon exiting the sanctuary, please do not congregate in the Welcome Center. We ask that you exit the building.
- The church continues to be cleaned and sanitized between each Worship Service.
- Instead of passing offering plates, tithes and offerings will be collected as you exit.
If you are uncomfortable attending an in-person worship service, please, DO NOT ATTEND. If your conscience won’t let you attend, don’t violate your conscience. Normally, gathering for worship is a biblical command (Heb. 10:24- 25), but under these circumstances, it is a matter of conscience and safety. If you have recently been sick, are currently sick, and/or have a pre-existing condition (a heart condition, COPD, high-blood pressures, diabetes, etc.) that would put you at risk, please, DO NOT ATTEND.
OUR ULTIMATE CONCERN IS FOR YOUR SAFETY