We are continuing to monitor further developments and communication from our state and local leaders to make the wisest decisions about our schedule.
To maintain social distancing, we must limit the number of people in the sanctuary. Per the guidelines from the office of the Mayor of Metro-Davidson Co., we can host gatherings of 75-100 people based on our square footage. On Sunday, November 8th, 2020 we will move to one service at 10:15 a.m.
Current guidelines and protocols:
- If you choose to wear a mask and/or gloves, please do so. Masks and gloves will be provided if needed.
- The Oak Street and Welcome Center entrances will be the ONLY entrances open. The doors will be propped open to limit contact points.
- There will be hand sanitizer available at each entrance. Please sanitize your hands when you enter.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before worship begins. Upon arrival, please enter the Sanctuary to be seated. Do not gather in the Welcome Center.
- If you need to use the elevator to access the sanctuary, only one person/family will be allowed at one time.
- If you have children, they will be dropped off and picked up at the Fellowship Hall stairs. While in the Fellowship Hall, they will be following social distancing guidelines with 6 feet spacing, hand sanitizing locations, and personal craft supplies.
- Once in the Sanctuary, an usher will direct you and your family to a seat that is sufficiently spaced to meet social distancing guidelines.
- To help maintain social distance with those who are seated near you, please plan to remain in your seat through the entire Worship Service.
- Upon exiting the sanctuary, please do not congregate in the Welcome Center. We ask that you exit the building.
If you are uncomfortable attending an in-person worship service, please, DO NOT ATTEND. If your conscience won’t let you attend, don’t violate your conscience. Normally, gathering for worship is a biblical command (Heb. 10:24- 25), but under these circumstances, it is a matter of conscience and safety. If you have recently been sick, are currently sick, and/or have a pre-existing condition (a heart condition, COPD, high-blood pressures, diabetes, etc.) that would put you at risk, please, DO NOT ATTEND.
OUR ULTIMATE CONCERN IS FOR YOUR SAFETY
Additional measures in place to ensure a safe and clean environment:
– The Sanctuary, Welcome Center, elevator, handrails, and Welcome Center restrooms will be cleaned and sanitized between each Worship Service.
– Instead of passing offering plates, tithes and offerings will be collected as you exit.
– Greeters, Ushers, Staff and other Volunteers will wear masks.
At this time, all other on campus services have been postponed or suspended until further notice. This includes Sunday school, Sunday evening, Wednesday evening, and Youth.